Wheeler Peak Cowboy Fellowship
It doesn't matter what you look like or where you come from...you are welcomed here! Our music glorifies God and speaks of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and does so in the old time Gospel style of song favorites you will enjoy.
Come and grab a bite to eat, do a little visiting with others, and clap along to some great old songs you probably hadn't heard in a while. Coffee's always on, and we want you to feel comfortable!
WPCF will be meeting on Wednesday nights throughout spring & summer & into early Fall!
Meeting in the
Cove Arts Center ~ Angel Fire, NM
(On the back side of the yeller building)
6:00 p.m. Potluck & Fellowship
6:30 p.m. Singalong Music program & Devotional
Everyone is welcome here!
Come as you are!
Non-denominational Christian Fellowship
- Grace Mountain Band, Special Speaker, Gospel Sing-a-long, Potluck at 6:00 pm, Music at 6:30 pm.
- Only God Knows Band with Murrell Howell and folks from Eagle Nest, NM. Potluck at 6:00 and music at 6:30 pm.
- Back to a WEEKLY SCHEDULE meeting EVERY Wednesday night! See monthly schedule on this page!
- June 7th: Grace Mountain Band with JD & Layna Harvey & Roz Garland.
- Potluck at 6:00 pm and the fun begins at 6:30 pm. JOIN US!
~~ SUMMER 2017 SCHEDULE ~~
(starts in June and runs through Mid-September)
Grace Mountain Band
Gospel Pickin' Night (Open Mic)
Hosted by David Harris
Only God Knows Band
Hymn Singalong with Mike Woolley
(to be determined; watch for announcements!)